These 30 winter-themed printables are a quick and easy way to provide written practice for children working on math facts strategies and fluency within 20 (CCSS 1.OA.C.5, 1.OA.C.6, and 2.OA.B.2). Perfect for centers, independent work, review, or homework!
Each page provides practice for a particular addend or computation strategy. (See a complete list in the preview.) This makes it so easy to differentiate the practice! All pages include a 0 - 20 number line for children who need this extra support. Themes include winter season, Christmas, and Valentine's Day.
**Buy WINTER - Add! Subtract! Color! as part of this money-saving bundle!
Add! Subtract! Color! All Year! Math Facts to 20 Bundle
You'll also find sample pages in the preview, so you can try before you buy!
Here are some other math games and activities you might like:
• FALL Add! Subtract! Color! Math Facts to 20 - Printables
• SPRING Add! Subtract! Color! Printables for Addition & Subtraction Facts to 20
• MARCH Into Regrouping! St. Patrick's Day Addition & Subtraction
• Spring Printables & Activities for 3 Digit Addition & Subtraction
• Pirate Bump! Addition & Subtraction (Freebie in the Preview)
• ADDITION & SUBTRACTION -Games for Fluency (Freebie in the Preview)
• WHAT’S MY NUMBER? Place Value Puzzles – Task Cards
• SPEEDWAY MATH Addition and Subtraction Mega-Pack
• FIDO & FRIENDS: Differentiated Addition Practice to 9 + 9
• HOLLY JOLLY MATH GAMES - 10 Easy Prep Addition Games
Thanks for looking!
Learn about my new products, sales, and discounts! Become a follower by clicking on the green star
on any of my pages to receive email updates!
Leave feedback and receive TpT credit!
Did you know you can build up TpT credit by leaving feedback on my products? Submit feedback at the time of purchase, or go to My Purchases
at any time for a list of your purchases. Next to each product title, you'll find a Leave Feedback
button. Click and leave a comment to receive the credits. Go to My TpT Credits
to find out how to redeem your credits on any future purchase, anywhere on the TpT site!