These 30 winter-themed printables are a quick and easy way to provide written practice for children working on math facts strategies and fluency within 20 (CCSS 1.OA.C.5, 1.OA.C.6, and 2.OA.B.2). Perfect for centers, independent work, review, or homework!
Each page provides practice for a particular addend or computation strategy. (See a complete list in the preview.) This makes it so easy to differentiate the practice! All pages include a 0 - 20 number line for children who need this extra support. Themes include winter season, Christmas, and Valentine's Day.
**Buy WINTER - Add! Subtract! Color! as part of this money-saving bundle!
Add! Subtract! Color! All Year! Math Facts to 20 Bundle
You'll also find sample pages in the preview, so you can try before you buy!
Do you like this resource? You'll find more Add! Subtract! Color!
resources, including seasonal and holiday sets, by clicking HERE.
More addition and subtraction games and activities your students will love!
• PIRATE BUMP! Bump Games for Addition & Subtraction (Freebie in the Preview)
• Speedway Math: Addition & Subtraction Games to 20
• RAWR! Dinosaur-Themed Differentiated Addition Facts to 9 + 9
• MARCH Into Regrouping! St. Patrick's Day Addition & Subtraction
• Spring Printables & Activities for 3 Digit Addition & Subtraction
• WHAT’S MY NUMBER? Place Value Puzzles – Task Cards
• HOLLY JOLLY MATH GAMES - 10 Easy Prep Addition Games
• Save money by building a custom bundle! It's like having your own private sale! Find more information HERE.
Don’t forget to leave feedback for your TpT purchases! You earn credits to use for any future TpT purchases, and your feedback is very helpful to me as well. I love reading it!
If you like my work, follow my store to be notified when new resources are listed in my store. It pays to be a follower--new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours!
Thank you for looking! Please contact me if you have any questions.