Winter Math and Literacy Centers is loaded with 10 fun winter activities
to help your students build math and literacy concepts. These games are perfect for small group, learning centers, partner games and independent work time. Simply print and go! The math and literacy skills included in these games are designed for first grade but would be perfect for your advanced kindergarten or struggling second grade students.
All games include game board, work mats, playing cards, pieces and directions. Please see my preview for detailed photos of each game and what is included.
Included in the Math Games:
1. Mushing Through Math Land - subtraction strategies
2. Disappearing Marshmallow Game - addition and subtraction strategies
3. Penguin Slide - subtract from 12 strategies
4. Snowman Tic Tac Toe - addition and subtraction strategies
5. Ice Fishing - addition strategies
Included in the Literacy Games:
1. Hot Chocolate Challenge - digraphs "ch" and "tch"
2. Snowed In At Noun Town - common and proper nouns
3. Sight Word Sledding - high frequency words
4. Build A Snowman With Sentences - statements and questions
5. Ride The Trails Reading - long vowels
CLICK BELOW TO SEE MY OTHER LEARNING CENTERS AND GAMES
SPELLING CENTERSNOVEMBER CENTERSFALL MATH CENTERSDECEMBER CENTERS - Gingerbread ThemeMATH CENTERS - SUBTRACTIONMARCH CENTERSLEARNING CENTER POSTERSLEARNING CENTER LOGS
If you are satisfied with this product, please leave feedback.
If there is something that I can improve upon please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll do the best I can to accommodate you!
For the latest updates on my products:
FOLLOW MY BLOG!FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK!FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM!