Also included in
- This Cut & Paste 2D Shapes Activity will help students identify and distinguish various basic shapes.The cut outs which are to be cut are given in the bottom half of the second sheet. Give the cut outs and the first half of the sheet to the students. [Laminate the sheet to improve its durability$25.00$40.20Save $15.20
- Here's the Christmas SALE Bundle for all Christmas and Winter Themed Cards, Activities & Puzzles.The Bundle includes: Math Centers Literacy Centers Unique BINGO Boards with 30 Bingo Cards6 XMAS Greeting Cards (in B&W and Color both)Snowflake Making ActivityMore than 10 Flash Cards and Poster$37.00$63.10Save $26.10
- The complete kit of activities to learn ALL ABOUT SHAPES.>> 21 Animal Crafts with Shapes - Farm Animals, Bugs, Birds, Wild Animals.>> Around 10 Vehicle Crafts with Shapes.>> Tangram Puzzles.>> Day wise schedule - Homeschool Kit of complete Shapes Unit.>> Fun and th$46.50$93.00Save $46.50
- An exhaustive bundle of around 20 WINTER themed preschool activities of nearly 400 pages for the months of January and February or Nov- Dec.Activities Include>>> Shapes Sorting>>> Tracing>>> Colors and Color Names>>> Counting & Number Names>>> Ad$27.00$52.58Save $25.58
Complete Bundle of over 60 pages of Penguin Activities, Puzzles, Games & Crafts.
Along with full sized 11 different Penguin Shapes Posters, this Cut & Paste Shapes Sorting Puzzle will help students identify and distinguish various basic shapes.
Along with full sized 11 different Penguin Shapes Posters, you will get full sized 11 different Shape Tracings and coloring activity of Penguin, 11 Clip Cards, 11 Cut & Paste Matching Sets & DIY Penguin Cutouts for your bulletin boards, this Cut & Paste Shapes Activity will help students identify and distinguish various basic shapes.
7 Activities Included:
>> Cut & Paste of all Shapes' Penguins
>> Trace and Color
>> Clip Cards
>> Shape Crafts (Make your own Penguins)
>> Count the corners and sides of each shape
>> DIY Book of Shape Penguins with Tracing activity
How to do?
- The cut outs which are to be cut are given in the bottom half of the second sheet. Give the cut outs and the first half of the sheet to the students. [Laminate the sheet to improve its durability.]
- Students will have to match and paste each Penguin to its corresponding figure to complete the figure. [In case the sheet is laminated you can use velcro dots].
- The name of every shape is also written in capitals below it.
- Trace the shapes - improves fine motor skills & finger movements
- Color the shapes as given - improves reading & fine motor skills
- Cut out the individual Clip Cards
- Lamination is optional
- Ask kids to identify the Shape of the Penguin shown on the card and Clip the right Shape
- Use the Posters to hand around on the Activity Boards or make & give it away as a booklet.
- Use the version 2 of posters to practice counting the number of corners and sides in each shape.
- Using the color & B&W cutouts, make your own Shape Penguins.
- DIY book making of Shape Penguins and practice tracing the names if the shapes.
Shapes included are:
- Diamond / Rhombus
If you are looking for additional resources check them out below!
Hope you and your kids enjoy this activity and have great fun and great time.
Please do share your experiences with this DIY craft activity.
For more printables and step by step instructions:
Visit : ASTOLDBYMOM.com
Follow on Facebook
Follow on Instagram