Critical thinking task cards for young learners! Engage your students with "Which does not belong?" 40 task cards with winter sports and arctic animals PLUS the following engaging winter themed activities:
- Patterning with Arctic Animals-abab, aabb, abc
- Big/small Arctic animal sort
- Biggest to smallest or Smallest to Biggest Animal Sort
- "Which does not belong?" Task Cards with Arctic Animals, Winter Sports and Clothing
- ABC file folder matching lower/upper case letters with Penguins & Walruses
INK SAVER: BLACK LINE MASTERS INCLUDED
WINTER SPORTS INCLUDED:
- hockey, ice skating, snowboarding, skiing, snowboarding, sledding, luge
ARCTIC ANIMALS INCLUDED:
- polar bears, arctic wolf, snowshoe hare, arctic lemming, beluga whale, arctic reindeer, harp seal, walrus
SUGGESTED IEP GOALS:
- Given a set of three pictures, with two belonging in the same category, student will choose the object/place/person that does not belong in the category, by marking, pointing to, or saying the correct response, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities.
- Given an uppercase letter of the alphabet, student will match to the correct lowercase letter out of a field of ____(# of), with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities.
FREEBIES AND DISCOUNTS
Follow me at SNICKER-DOODLES PRE-K MARKET to stay updated on discounts and freebies. New products will be offered for 50% off on occasion during the first 24 hours.
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I ♥♥♥ that feedback!