My high frequency words have finally been bundled!!
You will save $$TONS$$
by purchasing the YEAR bundle
. If you're looking for a year-long packet that has EVERYTHING
you need for high frequency words/word work, this might be the packet for you. If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com.
If you'd like to see how this works, you can check out my blog about this resource here .
You can also download a freebie here.
Due to the size of this product, you will be prompted to download from another site.
HERE ARE ALL MY UNITS FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR!! THIS IS WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS BIG BUNDLE!!
Related Products (save 30% when purchasing bundles)
• WORD WORK BUNDLE | UNIT 1
• WORD WORK BUNDLE | UNIT 2
• WORD WORK BUNDLE | UNIT 3
• WORD WORK BUNDLE | UNIT 4
• WORD WORK BUNDLE | UNIT 5
• WORD WORK BUNDLE | UNIT 6
• WORD WORK BUNDLE | UNIT 7
• WORD WORK BUNDLE | UNIT 8
FIRST GRADE- This product has everything I use to help my first graders with high frequency words (words are taken from Frey, Dolch, and our guided reading series). DO NOT PURCHASE THIS ITEM IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED ANY OF MY SMALLER PACKAGES. EMAIL ME FIRST! firstname.lastname@example.org.
This product has each item listed below for each week:
1. Whole group activities -
practice powerpoint, Elkonin baseball powerpoint, student Elkonin sheets
2. Close activity sheets for assessment (L.1.4.a)
There are two different types of assessments. One has word boxes where students have several words to choose from and the other gives the students only two options. (differentiated)
3. ABC order sheets
This has two options for differentiation. One has ABC order only with the first letter and another has ABC order to the 2nd letter.
4. Home learning sentences and words (RF.1.3)
These sheets are for home learning. One sheet has our words for the week and the other has sentences using the words. These go in the student’s binder and they practice at home for their assessment on Friday.
5. Word puzzle sheets
Just another way for students to use our words for the week in a fun and engaging way. These are differentiated as well.
6. scrambled word sheets (RF.1.2.c and RF.1.2.d)
There are two different types created for differentiation.
7. Scrabble tile count sheets
With this sheet, students not only unscramble our words, they also have to use math and add up all the tiles.
8. Flashcards (copy, laminate, cut, and bind) (RF.1.2, RF.1.3)
9. Word Wall Words
Different colors and backgrounds to suite your needs.
10. Cut up sentence cards (two sets per week) (RF.1.4)
These are our cut up sentences that students have to race to put together (they go with our home learning sentences). Students get into groups of two and race the other group to see who can build all the sentences the fastest.
11. Cut, glue, and write sentences (RF.1.1, L.1.2.b)
This can be used as an assessment or center work.
12. End of week word assessment
13. Fluency strips of each sentence to help students work on fluency.
14. Fluency building center activities, homework booklet, and recording sheet (RF.1.4)
How to get TPT credit ($$$) to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the star
near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower
. You will now receive customized email updates about my store.