Mpeg-4 Video File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Students READ, SING & LEARN along as the curriculum-aligned MP4 song & lyrics video plays, and lyrics & images display on your classroom whiteboard and/or other technological devices!
'Workers In Our Community' is a professionally produced, curriculum-aligned song that helps students understand and appreciate roles & responsibilities of paid/unpaid community workers. *View a Yr 2 school assembly performance video*View Yr 2 student assembly video demonstrating literacy & art integration
• Not musical ~ NO worries!
• Just download the MP4 song video and play on your classroom whiteboard or computer!
• Students read / sing / learn along as the song plays and the lyrics display on the screen.
• No need to print out lyrics or create a power point - the Mp4 does it all for you, making it easy for the whole class or school to follow the lyrics on any screen and read / sing along together.
• Stop video at any time, to discuss / clarify / reinforce content, define words, discuss punctuation, etc.
Our songs support and integrate classroom learning. They are perfect for:
• Motivating and engaging students
• Introducing new units of work
• Kick starting discussion
• Summarising & reinforcing learning content
• Aiding recall of important information
• Extending literacy
• Assembly & performance pieces
• Creating unity...
**This download includes an illustrated Mp4 CURRICULUM KARAOKE™ track (lyrics & song vocals, in a video format, for use on computers, smart boards and other technology devices).
FYI: ‘WORKERS IN OUR COMMUNITY' also available as:
(NB: Sample AUDIO & SLIDES in Preview at the top of this page)
There are so many workers in our community,
Providing goods and services for all our wants and needs;
Whether paid or unpaid, everyone agrees,
Their generosity and skills, we appreciate indeed!
Oh! Who do you think I am?
What do you think I do?
I’m not an Engineer or a Socceroo.
I take care of sick people,
That is what I do.
I am a ... Nurse. How clever of you!
©Lyrics: Nuala O'Hanlon, B.Ed; Cert Teaching
Music: Kathryn Radloff, B.A. (Hons) Psych:
'In terms of application to the classroom, and usability by teachers they rate a tick in every box.' ~ Brendan Hitchens, Teacher, Music In Action: A Magazine for Educators
COPYRIGHT: ©Lyrics: Nuala O’Hanlon / Music: Kathryn Radloff: KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs. All rights reserved. This song and accompanying package are for the use of the purchaser / purchasing school only. Neither this work nor any part of it may be reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in any medium, including electronic or digital (except within purchasing school), without permission in writing from the copyright owner.
A Lesson in Every Lyric®