WRITE A RATIO Digital Interactive Activity | Google Slides | Distance Learning
- Google Slides™
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- - Great for online learning and distance learning!Engage your students with this interactive DIGITAL resource that works with Google Slides. Your students will be able to show their understanding of the RATIOS AND RATES unit with this Math Bundle. It includes 24 interactive activities.Topics CoverePrice $9.60Original Price $12.00Save $2.40
- Great for online learning and distance learning!
Engage your students with this interactive DIGITAL resource that works with Google Slides. With this math activity, your students will be able to show their understanding of WRITING A RATIO.
- Write a Ratio using Fractions, a Colon, and Words (2 interactive slides)
- Use Models to Represent Ratios (2 interactive slides)
- Ratio Word Problems (2 interactive slides)
What is Included:
- - Engage students with these DIGITAL and PAPERLESS math activities. Students will use drag and drop, text boxes, and the line tool.
- A teacher guide with step-by-step instructions have been included to help you open, share, and use these activities with your students.
- y - A pdf document with an easy-to-follow answer key.
Things to Know:
- This resource was created using Google Slides.
- Once you purchase, TpT will ask for access to your Google Drive and will AUTOMATICALLY create a copy for you in your Google Drive.
- You can find many more GOOGLE SLIDES activities like this to support your remote/online instruction.
Ways to Use this Resource:
- This resource is perfect for homework, computer centers, online testing practice, math stations, exit tickets and remote / distance learning.
- To ensure your students' understanding of this topic, use this resource with any of our other most popular printable and digital RATIOS resources.
If you would like to hear about NEW RESOURCES, let's connect:
➡SIGN UP for Exclusive Freebies
➡FOLLOW ME on Teachers Pay Teachers
© Exceeding the CORE. All rights reserved. Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. Additional teachers must purchase their own license. Copying, editing, selling, redistributing, or posting any part of this product on the internet is strictly forbidden. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.