This resource covers the integral, surface and deep features of writing a draft. It contains full-on activities and assessments to cover the skills of literacy in an easy, structured, cover-your-bases system. It includes everything you need to get going with Drafting in your classroom.
This Resource Includes:
1. Detailed Lesson Plan
2. Drafting Process & Pointers
3. Drafting Structure
4. Assessment Rubrics
5. Drafting Exercises (2)
6. Word Bank: Verbs, Adverbs, Adjectives, Connectives
• To know the different writing processes
• To understand the meaning of drafting and its criteria
• To create the first draft
Teachers can use this to enhance the writing skills of the learners, especially the technique needed to create the first draft.