• Recall the story components
• Recall plot elements
• Recall genre types
• Narrate a story on a given situation in a genre of your choice.
This resource includes:
1. Detailed Lesson Plan
2. Guidelines for Story Writing
3. Story Prompts
4. Genre Types and Pointers
5. Story Components and Plot Elements
6. Rubrics for Story Writing
1. ALL students will be able to tell a story with an opening, sequence of events and ending.
2. MOST of the students will be able to tell a story with a clear opening, with a sequence of events and with the ending that has a sense of closure.
3. SOME students will be able to tell a story with a clear and engaging opening, with a sequence of events which is easy for the listener to follow and with ending that has a sense of closure.