Great hands on activity for students learning propaganda in WWI!
- Propaganda Techniques PPT
- Propaganda Techniques Chart (2 per page)
- Propaganda Poster Analysis
- 8 WWI Propaganda Posters
- Propaganda Poster Rubric (2 per page)
1. Divide class into groups. Explain and teach different propaganda techniques students should look for in the propaganda posters as they fill out the chart. They can use this chart to help them analyze posters and create their own.
2. Each group will work together analyzing propaganda posters. Give each group about 3-5 minutes answering the questions about the poster. Rotate posters through groups until each group has seen each one.
3. Each group will create their own propaganda poster. Must include a slogan and a message relating to WWI.