How did World War I end? A variety of engaging activities helps you explain the effects of the Treaty of Versailles to your class. The 5-E, guided lesson is FUN for students and easy for you to use! They will be hooked by the history dilemma activity and intrigued by the videos and political cartoons. An excellent way to get your classes excited about learning!
- Great Depression, Adolph Hitler, Central Powers, Allies, Armistice, Veterans Day, The Big Four, Treaty of Versailles, War Guilt Clause, Reparations, Territory, Colonies, Paris Peace Conference
- Engage: History Dilemma Activity - The Rise of Hitler
- Explore: Big Ideas, Vocabulary, WWI Review & Notes
- Explain: BRAT - Effects of the Treaty & Video Clip
- Elaborate: Effects of the Treaty of Versailles Political Cartoons
- Evaluate: "What if..." Altered History Writing Prompt & 2 Worksheets
- 5-E Guided Lesson
- Fill-in Student Notes Handout
- History Dilemma Handout
- 2 Student Evaluate Worksheets
- Answer Keys
- Teacher Quick Reference Guide
Aligned with Social Studies Standards: CCSS, TEKS, ELPS, and NCSS grades 6-8
Check my TpT store for more fun and unique lessons! Thanks!
Follow My Store!
- To follow my store simply click on “follow me” under Social Studies Stuff on the top of my store page. You will be the first to receive notifications when I post new products and have sales.
Leave Feedback and Earn Credits
- Don’t forget to leave feedback after you purchase a product! Leaving feedback also earns you "credits" which can be used for discounts on future purchases. I would very much appreciate your positive feedback!