Also included in
- $$$$$ SAVE 20% $$$$$This product is a bundle of the lessons and activities for the following topics:Reconstruction Era (1865-1877) Lesson BundlePlans for Reconstruction ClashReconstruction Changes the SouthReconstruction's ImpactImmigration and Industry (1865-1914) Lesson BundleInnovation Boosts Gro$124.45$155.56Save $31.11
This Google product contains the second of seven lessons from the World War I and the 1920's period in the United States.
- Analyze how the U.S. government mobilized the public to support the war effort.
- Describe opposition to World War I and how the federal government responded to it.
- Analyze the causes and effects of migration and social changes that occurred during World War I.
Lesson includes the following:
1. The Home Front During World War I Presentation - (29 slides presentation, 2 charts, 1 map, and 11 pictures)
- Mobilizing for War
- Opposition to the War
- The War Changes U.S. Society
2. Student Notes for presentation on a form.
- 12 questions
- Assign this at the beginning of the presentation.
- Students will follow along and complete the sentences on the form.
- They will submit for easy grading.
3. Reading comprehension questions on a form.
- 9 questions and one grid
- Includes text from the book.
4. Short answer questions on a doc.
- 5 questions
- Students will use visual information, evaluate explanations, analyze interactions, analyze maps, and identify cause and effect.
- This product is a Google form and doc linked to an interactive gallery on the Constitutional Issues During World War I.
- Students can answer the 6 reading comprehension questions and one grid on the form while exploring the interactive gallery.
- Students will answer the 4 short answer questions on the doc.
- Students will learn about:
- Selective Service Act of 1917
- Food and Fuel Control Act of 1917
- Espionage Act of 1917
- Sedition Act of 1918
- Interrogation, Investigation, and Internment of German Americans
This product is editable to suit your needs. Answer options have been shuffled on the forms.
This is lesson number 2 out of 7 US: World War I and the 1920's
- America Enters World War I
- The Home Front During World War I
- The End of World War I
- The Postwar Economy Booms
- Government in the 1920's
- The Roaring Twenties
- The Harlem Renaissance
Thank you for looking!