This resource explains the build up to WWII, key battles of the war and the Allied victory. The leaders, strategy, key meetings and results are discussed. Included are:
- 27 page PowerPoint with key information and pictures
- 5 pages of detailed teacher notes to accompany PowerPoint
- 4 student activities which include a map, crossword and two thoughtful response written activities that cover causes and battles
- 20 question test on material covered in PowerPoint
- Additional page of key research topics that can engage students in related research at teacher discretion.
-All related answer keys
This resource lends itself to a variety of instructional possibilities from History Alive discussions with the PowerPoint to Interactive note book to group think, pair, share writing and so many more. It is a resource that covers the WWII unit right up until the beginning of the cold war.