Whole unit plan for World War II using the New York State Global Studies framework and new social studies standards. UNRESOLVED GLOBAL CONFLICT (1914–1945)
14 lesson bundles that can be used to cover between two weeks up to a full month.
each lesson bundle contains a detailed lesson plan, do now activities, PowerPoint notes, class notes that go along with the PowerPoints and interactive activities.
All activities quizzes homeworks worksheets are translated into Spanish and are accompanied by answer keys.
End of the unit assessment with new styled multiple choice questions based off documents, CRQ part 2 questions, and an Enduring Issue essay.
This unit plan will save you an unbelievable amount of time. All lesson bundles can be purchased individually but you will save a lot of money by buying the whole unit plan.
All 14 lessons can be purchased individually but save $$ and buy the whole Unit
Below are the different Lesson Bundles...
1) Treaty of Versailles -Treaty Analysis
2) Rise Fascism -Facebook Lesson
3) Rise of Hitler -Hitler vs Washington
4) Causes of WWII -Appeasement
5) New Technology -Scavenger Hunt
6) Start of the War -Beginning + Japan + Rape Nanking
7) Turning Points -Interactive Reading Activity
8) Dr. Seuss Political Cartoons -Cartoon Analysis
9) U.S. Entry -Map Activity
10) Japanese Internment -Notes + Mini Debate
11) Atomic Bomb -Socratic Seminar
12) Holocaust -Mock Trials Activity
14) Test- Regents style Test
Check out my FULL Curriculum for the whole global course - HERE