WOW! Digital addition and subtraction WACKY Word Problems! There are colorful slides for virtual or in-person teaching for kindergarten or first grade! These are great for Read Across America Week, having a Wacky Wednesday celebration, or practice with word problems.
What is in this download?
- 20 Colorful Google Slides with Editable Text Boxes, Directions, Movable Parts, and counters to place in a ten frame.
- 10 of the slides are ADDITION
- 10 of the slides are SUBTRACTION (the backgrounds are NOT editable)
- Moveable Parts for Digital Learning
- Use Virtual or In Person
SEE Video Tutorial
FOCUS: Addition and Subtraction 1-10
Slide backgrounds CAN NOT be edited, just the text boxes and movable parts can be edited.
You can delete slides you don’t want to send to students, add your own directions or images to the sides of the slides to personalize. You can edit the problem number in the corner.
GRADES k-1st GRADE
>>>>> YOU DO NOT need Google Classroom to use Google Slides. It will force a copy of it on your Google Drive. Students do not need to have Google Classroom to participate. They will need a Google account, which does not have to be a Gmail account, but just an account with Google that gives them access to Google Drive. <<<<<<
Easily share through Google Classroom to collect information or share from your computer to Zoom or Meets. Students move counters, clipart, and edit text boxes for plenty of math and computer practice!
Valentine's Day Escape Room (In Person)
Valentine's Day DIGITAL ESCAPE (Virtual or in-person)
Copyright © 2021 Teacher's Brain
All rights reserved by the author.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Next to each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
☺ The first 24 HOURS of new products over $1 are ½ off!