Are you AND your students tired of the same old monthly prompts? Do your students think writing is boring? These are the cards for you! Students love these different and engaging prompts!
These writing cards are designed for grades K-5. This set of writing cards is full of fun and creative prompts! There are 3 different topics for each month. Within each topic there is an informational, opinion, personal narrative, and imaginative narrative prompt. These cards can be used for morning work, Literacy Centers, Writer’s Workshop, or homework. Students will create a variety of products: stories, posters, paragraphs, letters, and informational pieces. You can meet all your Common Core writing goals using these prompts as a supplement to your writing program!
August Topics Include:
• Watermelon Day
• Tell A Joke
• 3 Writing Topics for Each Month (Each topic includes a/an Personal Narrative Prompt, Informational Prompt, Opinion Prompt, Imaginative Narrative Prompt)
• 12 writing prompts in all
• Lined Writing Paper with Graphics (K-2)
• Lined Writing Paper with Graphics 3-5)
• At least one research topic included each month where students read online articles or watch videos to learn about a new topic! How engaging!
• Please note, these are NOT writing lessons. However, they can be used to supplement your writing and literacy program!
For the yearly bundle at the discounted bundle price click here: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Wacky-Writing-Cards-Monthly-Task-Cards-for-All-Writing-Genres-1670887