These two crossword puzzles are based on vocabulary from WALK TWO MOONS. Every answer is a synonym for a challenging word, such as PANDEMONIUM, SLATHERED, or DISSUADE. Puzzles are divided into Chapters 1-22 and Chapters 23-44. A fun way to learn new words!
Here are my unique products over WALK TWO MOONS—perfect activities for early test finishers, between lessons, extra credit, or at the end of the day! View them in my store.
• Bookmarks Plus: WALK TWO MOONS: A Handy Little Reading Aid!
Helps students keep track of main characters and provides definitions for new words—and so much more! A lot of helpful information at students’ fingertips! Students and teachers alike are delighted with these handy reading aids!
• WALK TWO MOONS: Two Vocabulary Crosswords—A Fun Way to Learn New Words! Students provide synonyms for challenging words from the book. Puzzles cover Chapters 1-22 and Chapter 23-44.
• WALK TWO MOONS: Simile Crossword—Clues Are Similes from the Book!
Students use their knowledge of the book, their knowledge of language, their spelling skills, and their imaginations to complete examples of similes from the story! A great way to teach figurative language!
• WALK TWO MOONS: Chapter Title Crossword—Fun! Students will enjoy completing the fun chapter titles from the book!
• WALK TWO MOONS: Category Jumbles—Fun and Challenging!
Students unscramble words and then place the letters into a series of squares. They then arrange the letters in the shaded boxes to spell out the category word at the top of the puzzle. Students love uncovering the mystery word!
• WALK TWO MOONS: 12 Quotefall Word Puzzles—Challenging but Fun!
Each quotefall is a quotation from the story. Students form individual words of the quotation by transferring letters from above the double line of the puzzle grid to squares in the columns directly below. Quotefalls can be challenging, but students love working them—and they’re great spelling workouts!
Word-Wise Language Arts Resources
—100s of unique products over most-taught literature!
Fun Teaching~Fun Learning!