The many editions of BOOKMARKS PLUS provide students with essential knowledge of the book: title, author info, publication date, genre, story premise, descriptions of main characters, and setting. Each edition also contains a "Words to Know" section, which students can refer to as they come across difficult words. Some even feature a list of words, along with their definitions, that are specific to the setting.
BOOKMARKS PLUS come 5 to a page, front to back, so you can print as many as you like for as long as you like with only a minimal initial investment! I've also provided the bookmarks in both a color version and a black-and-white version.
DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW FILE AND RECEIVE A FREE EDITION OF BOOKMARKS PLUS!
MIDDLE SCHOOL EDITIONS OF BOOKMARKS PLUS:
* Across Five Aprils
* Anne Frank Remembered
* As I Lay Dying
* The Autobiography of Miss Jane Pittman
* The Boy in the Striped Pajamas
* The Diary of a Young Girl
* Ender’s Game
* Farewell to Manzanar
* The Giver
* Good Masters! Sweet Ladies!
* The Hunger Games
* Johnny Tremain
* The Light in the Forest
* My Brother Sam Is Dead
* My Side of the Mountain
* Nothing But the Truth
* The Outsiders—FREE!
* The Pearl
* The Pigman
* Romeo and Juliet
* The Slave Dancer
* The Witch of Blackbird Pond
* Walk Two Moons
Don't see a bookmark for your favorite title? Contact me through TPT, and I'll create one for you!
Also take a look at my new LOOKING GOOD ON PAPER products based on my years "in the trenches"--great writing lessons for middle and high school!
Here are my unique products over WALK TWO MOONS—perfect activities for early test finishers, between lessons, extra credit, or at the end of the day! View them in my store.
• Bookmarks Plus: WALK TWO MOONS: A Handy Little Reading Aid!
Helps students keep track of main characters and provides definitions for new words—and so much more! A lot of helpful information at students’ fingertips! Students and teachers alike are delighted with these handy reading aids!
• WALK TWO MOONS: Two Vocabulary Crosswords—A Fun Way to Learn New Words! Students provide synonyms for challenging words from the book. Puzzles cover Chapters 1-22 and Chapter 23-44.
• WALK TWO MOONS: Simile Crossword—Clues Are Similes from the Book!
Students use their knowledge of the book, their knowledge of language, their spelling skills, and their imaginations to complete examples of similes from the story! A great way to teach figurative language!
• WALK TWO MOONS: Chapter Title Crossword—Fun! Students will enjoy completing the fun chapter titles from the book!
• WALK TWO MOONS: Category Jumbles—Fun and Challenging!
Students unscramble words and then place the letters into a series of squares. They then arrange the letters in the shaded boxes to spell out the category word at the top of the puzzle. Students love uncovering the mystery word!
• WALK TWO MOONS: 12 Quotefall Word Puzzles—Challenging but Fun!
Each quotefall is a quotation from the story. Students form individual words of the quotation by transferring letters from above the double line of the puzzle grid to squares in the columns directly below. Quotefalls can be challenging, but students love working them—and they’re great spelling workouts!
Word-Wise Language Arts Resources
—100s of unique products over most-taught literature!
Fun Teaching~Fun Learning!