The topics that are needed for review are on slips of paper. I have my classes help make up the list of topics for the bag.
1) Select a topic from the “Algebra topic Bag.”
2) In pairs (or alone) we are going to make a poster that helps your classmates review your topic for the Algebra One exam.
3) Your poster will have to be stand alone. That means you will not be able to talk beside your poster. We will all be walking around looking at each other’s review posters.
4) Your poster will include
• Remind your classmates of what the topic is about
• Give to examples with work of how they are solved.
• Write at least 2 practice problems. There should be some method for them to check their work.
• Visually appealing