Are you looking for an engaging, comprehensive novel study for Wallace and Grace Take the Case by Heather Alexander? This packet has comprehension questions, vocabulary work, graphic organizers, and a writing prompt to go with each chapter! There are even bonus writing activities for students to complete after reading the story!
Click HERE to SAVE with my Wallace and Grace Novel Study Bundle!
Inside You Will Find:
• Table of Contents
• A Packet Cover
• Making Predictions Before Reading
• Comprehension Questions After Each Chapter (5 Questions Per Chapter)
• Vocabulary Practice for Each Chapter (4 Words Per Chapter)
• A Writing and Illustration Topic for Each Chapter
• Focus on and Describe the Character
• Making Predictions
• Detective Description
• Literature Response
• Point of View
• Problem and Solution
• Summarize the Book
• Answer Keys to the Comprehension Questions
• Opinion Writing: Do Wallace and Grace Make a Good Team
• Creative Writing: What is Edgar Doing Now That the Mystery Has Been Solved? (Bunny Topper Included)
• Rewrite the Ending with a Spooky Twist
• Design and Write About Your Own Garden
Look below for more engaging beginning chapter book novel studies!
The Case of the Weird Blue Chicken
The Princess in Black
Wallace and Grace and the Lost Puppy
Wallace and Grace and the Cupcake Caper
Humphrey's Treasure Hunt Trouble
Don't forget to follow me
, and be the first to know about new products, sales and freebies!