Wally Koally Class Mascot / Class Pet Journal Writing Resource | Pre-K, K, 1st
Meet Wally Koally, the adorable koala class mascot students can't wait to take home! Wally Koally is one of the things my students remember about their kindergarten year, and I am beyond excited to share this resource with you to start the tradition in your own pre-k, kindergarten, or first grade classroom!
Here is what is included in this resource:
- The Adventures of Wally Koally eBook written by Casey Stewart (valued at $3.99): Share the story of Wally Koally with your students on your screen as you read aloud the pages. You may also purchase the paperback edition of my first children's book on Amazon to send home with the koala bear.
- Teacher Tips with step-by-step directions on how to use this class mascot - I have also included tips for how to use a class mascot during a pandemic to prevent the spread of germs.
- Parent letter options that explain the activity
- A Journal Cover: Print out and place in the front clear window of a binder
- Journal Paper Choices for students as well as their parents to write about the adventures Wally has with their families
- A paper version of Wally - If you are concerned about sending home the stuffed animal right now, you can print this version and send it home (just like a "Flat Me").
- A printable name jar tag with Wally's picture
I hope that Wally Koally brings joy to your classroom or home and ignites a spark in your emerging writers like he has with mine.
Please tag me on Instagram @kindergartenkornerbycasey with your Wally Koally adventures!
*Koala bear is not included. I purchased washable koala bears online to use with this project.
This download is intended for use by the purchaser only, unless additional licenses are purchased (one license per teacher). It may be printed by the teacher for use in class or sent home as a paper packet for homework or distance learning. Parents or homeschooling families may purchase for teaching children at home.
No commercial use or sharing of this product is permitted including email, public Internet Groups or Blogs, School District Websites, School Websites, Personal Websites, Shared Google Drives, YouTube, See Saw, or Offline Groups.
This item is bound by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and redistributing, editing, selling, and/or posting this item on the Internet are strictly prohibited and illegal.
I truly appreciate you respecting my work, and I kindly ask that you share the link to my product with your teammates and not the file . Please understand that I love providing quality resources to teachers and families, yet this is how I provide for my family. Illegal file sharing hurts all sellers who create in this amazing TPT Community. Keep in mind when someone may ask you to “share” a file, it is only “sharing” if you are the creator.
Thank you for looking!
Casey and the Kindergarten Korner Team