Motivate your readers with this high interest biography project!
Discover the "man behind the mouse" - who was Walter Disney?
With a list of suggested texts, students will read and research this famous film maker!
Link social studies, the arts and reading comprehension when students:
- compare/contrast life in the 1900's to today
- define bold words with a glossary
- make text to self connections
- identify and cite evidence of character traits
- illustrate favorite film scenes
- assess comprehension with a crossword puzzle!
This file is an independent product and is not affiliated with ©Disney.
No trademark fonts, characters or icons used.