This resource will help teachers introduce wants and needs and provide students with the opportunities to demonstrate their knowledge.
- Definitions of Wants and Needs/Goods and Services
- Picture Posters
- Suggested Picture Books
- 48 Colored Picture Card Want and Needs Sort
- Writing Prompt
- Worksheet options for practice and quick assessment
** Please note depending on what point in the school year you cover this and the reading level of your students; worksheets may be too difficult or at best will need directions read aloud. End of first grade and second graders should be able to complete independently.
Your positive comments are always welcome! If you have a question, please email ResourceRanch@gmail.com
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Under each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will now receive customized email updates about this store.