This PDF and Google Slides worksheet set covers wants and needs for early elementary students. There are a total of 11 activities on the PDF and 6 on Google Slides. The link to the Google Slides version is on the last page of the PDF.
- Cut and Paste (or drag and drop) wants and needs
- Circle what the person needs ("Sam is thirsty...")
- Explanation of a want and a need with examples to circle
- Writing and Drawing Activity: What I Want
- Writing and Drawing Activity: What I Need
- Writing and Drawing Activity: What Makes Me Happy
- Writing and Drawing Activity: What I Wear When it is Cold
- Writing and Drawing Activity: What I Wear When it is Hot
- Circle the item that matches the description (thirst, hunger, exercise)
- Circle the item that matches the description (sick, sleep, money)
- Draw a line between what they need and the item or symbol
This item comes as a PDF and a Google Slides Interactive version. The link to Google Version is on the first and last page of the PDF.
Video on Needs and Wants: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XoB-yN3IuM&feature=youtu.be
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Facebook
Follow on Instagram
Follow on YouTube
Music on Video Preview from WeVideo.