Have fun teaching the War of 1812 by putting on a puppet show! This lesson breaks down the War of 1812 into several parts making group work easy. Put all the parts together for a great play. A good time to even invite the parents! This is a lesson your students will never forget!
What you get in the packet:
1. A lesson guide for the teacher.
2. A rubric for the puppet show.
3. A graphic organizer to organize information about the War of 1812 and the students part.
4. A worksheet for the students to write their script.
5. A donation letter to the parents explaining what you are doing and that you need some supplies to put the puppet show together.
6. A card template inviting parents to come to the Puppet Show.