Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
War of 1812 Snapshot Activity BUNDLE
Hardcopy and Google Drive Resource Included
Included in this resource:
• Cover Page
• War of 1812 Snapshot Foldable Task Sheet and Reminders for students
• Foldable template
• War of 1812 Snapshot Foldable Rubric
• Directions for teacher (to give to your students) with images
The completed foldable images (to show you what the end result should be)
Do your students LOVE the app Snapchat?? This popular foldable/project is a great way for them to create "snapshots" of the causes/effects of the War of 1812!
Students will create a collection of snapshots from the study of the War of 1812. The snapshot foldable booklet will include:
• Title and illustration on the cover
• One “snapshot” that must include a COLORED ILLUSTRATION exemplifying a CAUSE of the War of 1812
• Two “snapshots” that must include COLORED ILLUSTRATIONS exemplifying two EFFECTS of the War of 1812
• Students will write a paragraph (at least 5 sentences) next to/under each image explaining the image and why it was a cause or effect of the War of 1812
• Illustration on the back page of your booklet that summarizes the War of 1812
This foldable project can be given as in an in-class assignment/assessment or a homework assignment. It is up to teacher's discretion.
© 2015 A Social Studies Life
For personal use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Please have other teachers purchase their own copy. If you are a school or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote.