Create a ritual with the days and the weather with your ESL students and young learners ! This warm up activity is a good way to start the lesson especially at the beginning of the school year. Your students will review how to say the date and talk about the weather.
- labels with all the days of the week - months of the years - ordinal numbers
- labels with the weather - 3 formats (very small - small - big)
- labels with the beginning of the sentences: yesterday was ... / today is ... / tomorrow will be ...
- nice pockets to keep all the labels
These labels come in color and black and white.
All you have to do is print, laminate and use adhesive magnetic tape to easily use on a white board.
- Ritual / Warm up activity : What did you do yesterday ? What are you going to do this afternoon ?
If you are looking for engaging back to school activities, make sure to browse our BACK TO SCHOOL category
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies
Just click on the Follow Me green star ✩ next to my store’s name. Every new product is 50% off for 24 hours. You don't want to miss this !
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page . Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click on it : then give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
This product is for your personal and your classroom use only.
It is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying or distributing for more than one teacher is prohibited. Please read TOU.