This ebook includes directions, tools, and resources to create a Writing Warm-Up Journal in an elementary classroom (Grades 2 – 5).
- Purpose and Benefits of using a writing warm-up during a writing block
- Guidelines for Writing Warm-Up Time
- How to structure an effective writing warm-up time in your class
We dive deep into 5 different types of writing warm-up activities.
- Wonder Writing
- Picture Story Writing
- Picture Descriptive Writing
- Make a Choice Writing
- An explanation of each warm-up
- directions for introducing each type of warm-up to the class
purpose and benefits of each warm-up
- a sample of each of the 5 types
The eBook includes tools to start an interactive writing journal.
- 9 printable resources
- directions and images showing how to set up an interactive writing journal in an elementary classroom.
For more elementary inspiration and freebie resources, check out my blog: ThePrimaryProfessor.com
Let's connect on Social Media:
Have a great day!
The Primary Professor