Math stations are something that I incorporate in my classroom on a daily basis. They are a great way to practice previously taught skills. These winter themed math stations are perfect for the winter months. It include 10 stations for 2nd graders but could easily be used for higher 1st graders or 3rd graders who need some extra practice. Each station includes an ink friendly color and black and white version for easy printing. Most of the stations include a answer sheet (some of them do not require one.) Here is what you will get with this purchase:
1. Snowflake Facts: Sorting addition and subtraction facts to 20 on true or false mats.
2. Sledding into Subtraction (with and without regrouping): A spin to subtract activity. There are 6 different mats.
3. Winter Time Addition with Regrouping: 16 2 digit regrouping task cards. They will sort the problems onto even and odd mats based on their sums.
4. Snow Many Addends: 12 3 addend addition cards and 12 4 addend addition cards.
5. Icy Ordering Numbers: 12 ordering number cards up to 1,200.
6. Warm and Cozy Comparing Numbers: A spin to compare activity that includes 3 and 4 digit numbers.
7. It's Snow Time (5 minute increments): A matching memory game to the analog clock, digital time, and word form.
8. Counting Coins for CoCo: 16 task cards for counting coins up to $1.00
9. Playful Penguin Place Value: 16 task cards to practice the number form and expanded notation up to 1,200.
10. Smitten with Fractions: 12 task cards where students determine the shaded fraction of halves, fourths, and eights (Texas TEKS).
Click on the preview to get a closer look at this unit. If you have any questions please let me know and I'll be happy to help.