Celebrate your class's great behavior with this Warm and Fuzzy motivator. Every time the whole class is making great choices have a student put another "warm and fuzzy" into the easy to view jar. If you enjoy this product make sure to visit our store, Facebook page or Instagram: Playful In Primary! www.playfulinprimary.com
1. Print off & laminate the “Warm and Fuzzy Jar” label that you prefer.
2. Print off, laminate & cut out the jar outline.
3. Secure the jar cutout to a magnetic white board with one strip of hot clue on the top. (if you use a lot of glue or tape the warm and fuzzies won’t adhere to the jar.)
4. Hot glue a strong magnet to the back of each of the pom poms. (It usually takes about 50 pom poms to fill the jar.
5. Put the unearned “Warm and Fuzzies” into a bin next to the jar. Every time your class is working as a team, have a student add a warm and fuzzy to the jar.
Links to other products from Playful in Primary:
Make sure to check out our best selling Author Study Mega Bundle.
Author Study Mega Bundle
SAVE 50% by purchasing all at once. This pack highlights 27 picture book authors and 16 chapter book authors from our best-selling Pack 1, Pack 2 and Chapter Book Pack plus bonus authors! This huge pack also comes with a book pendant display to spice up your classroom library!
15 Reader’s Theater Plays-Holiday and Seasonal Year Long Pack
15- 2 person plays perfect for buddy reading through the holidays!
10 Reader’s Theater Plays
10- 2 part plays that can be used all year long
Literacy Center Mega Bundle
88 Engaging literacy center activities
Crazy About Conventions
15 week program that makes learning conventions fun!
Alisha and Allison