Was Slavery the Basis for Sectional Disputes?
- Series of 13 primary and secondary source documents that addresses the focus question. Includes excerpts from several prominent Americans such as:
- Frederick Douglass
- John C. Calhoun
- John Brown and more!
- Each document includes brief context before the primary source text.
- The documents are followed by 10 questions in total:
- 9 properly scaffolded reading comprehension/critical thinking analysis questions
- 1 research question perfect for homework or an extension assignment for advanced students.
What files come with this product?
- Was Slavery the Basis for Sectional Disputes? DWQ Word Doc (for easy modification)
- Was Slavery the Basis for Sectional Disputes? DWQ PDF
Please read the listing carefully so you are confident in what you are buying. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Please follow my store by clicking the link below.
Click here to follow!
If you decide to purchase this or any other product, please take a moment to leave feedback. Thank you so much!