TpT Digital ActivityPDF (3 MB|16 pages)
- WARNING: This product is not completed. As I finish each unit, I will add this to the bundle. Each month I will be putting up the monthly units for this Functional Life Skills Curriculum bundle. What Are Life Skills? Life skills must be taught to students in special education to help them become$150.00$264.00Save $114.00
This is a free adapted book all about how to wash your hands. There is an adapted book and a black and white version and is part of my Personal Care and Hygiene Unit from the Functional Life Skills Curriculum bundle. See below with what this bundle will include.
- Personal Care & Hygiene
- Meal Planning and Prep
- Health and Nutrition
- Money & Budget (coming soon)
- Safety & Emergency/Communication skills (coming soon)
- Coping with Stress (coming soon)
- Traveling (coming soon)
- House Keeping (coming soon)
- Leisure time (coming soon)
- Vocational Skills (coming soon)
- Social Skills (coming soon)
- Calendar Skills (coming soon)
- BONUS material (coming soon)
- lesson guidelines
- blank weekly at a glance and lesson guidelines
- sample IEP goals to match the content
- related worksheets (including cut and paste activities)
- adapted books and social stories
- differentiated assessments
- parent letters
- visual aids
- student awards for mastery
- data tracking sheets
- progress monitoring booklets
- craftivities (related crafts and writing activity) - in some units
- interactive PDF
- and more!
I will be working tirelessly on getting these done (so I can use them in my own classroom as well) I have three kids under 6 so please be patient!
If you don't follow me on Instagram, you can do that here. I will be showing video about each unit as they come out!
If you are not subscribed to my email list, you can do that here. I will be sending out emails as each unit is released and offering them at HALF OFF for the first 24 hours to those that get the email!!
Keep checking my store for uploads for the NEWEST UNIT!!