George Washington Farewell Address
This lesson covers the main ideas of George Washington’s Farewell Address.
George Washington’s Farewell Address is a great opportunity to expose our students to primary sources.
Included in this resource:
You can decide how much practice your students need or which style of activities fit the learning styles of the group you have.
• 1 page excerpt with selected vocabulary of Farewell Address
• 7 Critical Thinking questions using text
• Short note sheet if you want to give students a handout
• Homework assignment/ Exit ticket questions
• Farewell Address broken up into 7 excerpts, space provided for students to record answers.
• Word Splash- students asked to summarize the main ideas of the Farewell Address using selected • Graphic organizer to use to organize Word Splash writing.
• Acrostic poem paper
Let’s Stay Connected!
I would love to be able to share with you new products, store discounts, free products, and updates. Just click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page or click the green “Follow Me” star on my store homepage. You can also find me on Facebook at Lisa Battista’s Classroom. I announce new products and freebies on Facebook!