This 2 lesson mini-unit aims for students to examine the types of waste humans leave on this Earth.
This product includes:
* Hands-on activities to classify types of waste
* Estimation activity on how long different materials take to break down
* A clean-up activity to help gather data on types of rubbish at your school
* Graphing activity to collate information
This lesson is just a part of my 5wk / 25 lesson unit called "Human Impact on the Earth" that includes activities on:
* Air pollution
* Water pollution
* Land Clearing and Deforestation
* Poetry styles - Haiku, Acrostic, Quatrain and Cinquains
* Spelling and vocabulary strategies and activities
* Analysis of Dr Seuss' text "The Lorax"
* Analysis of the film "Wall-E"
Thankyou for previewing and purchasing this product - please leave feedback on how this unit worked for you as I'm always looking to tweak and improve!