- Includes TpT Digital Activities for Google Classroom Distance Learning.Engage students with Water Bottle Flipping STEM bundle!Students test theories on different bottle flipping techniques using different items to fill the bottles. This excellent engaging activity will be a big hit!The STEM Process:$10.00$12.50Save $2.50
- Includes TpT Digital version for Google Classroom remote learning.Engage students at the end of the year with STEM Activities!This bundle includes Water Bottle Flipping STEM Activity, Marble Run STEM Activity, Roller Coaster STEM Activity, and Bubble Wand STEM Activity. NEW - Just added Mother's Day$12.00$16.00Save $4.00
- Includes TpT Digital versions for all STEM lessons for Google Classroom distance learning.Integrate STEM in your classroom all year!Engage your students in a fun and unique way! STEM Projects are perfect for helping students learn to work cooperatively in small groups and growing on their own. Each$100.00$193.50Save $93.50
- Product Description
Integrate STEM in Your Classroom at the End of the School Year!
Make learning fun with this water bottle flipping STEM challenge students love! There are three challenges included. Super fun activity for the End of the Year!
Students will investigate which water level, bottle size, and bottle style is the best for water bottle flipping.
The STEM Process:
Students plan, design, and execute their own ideas. After they have completed their activity, there is time for reflection on what worked and what didn't.
Amazing resource for STEM club, STEM Teachers, parents who love hands-on learning, and elementary teachers who want to create a hands-on educational environment in their classroom! This activity is an excellent STEM Center or as a whole classroom experience!
Aligns with NGSS (Next Generation Science Standards).
What teachers are saying about Water Bottle Flip STEM Challenges!
"So much fun! I used them at the end of last year and the first day of this year my new students asked if they could do it." - Kayla L.
"I used this lesson as an enrichment opportunity students had to earn. It was really motivating because they always want to flip their milk cartons at breakfast and I wont allow it but now they had a chance to flip something without getting in trouble. They really enjoy it and because they were engaged we got deep into the scientific method. I highly recommend this product." - Keely H.
"My students loved doing this experiment! I like the fact that there is more than one version of the experiment so we can do this again later." - Gail L.
"This was a high-quality end of the year STEM activity for rambunctious fourth graders. it kept them engaged and filled up that awkward time after testing and after packing up the room."
"My 5th graders are obsessed with flipping their water bottles so why not make it educational! They actually didn't mind that I made it educational and became very competitive. Fun way to learn hands on !' - Colleen R.
"I must admit I considered this last year and hesitated, fearing it could trigger a classroom behavior control issue. I am thrilled to report all students on task, completely engaged and actively discussing results that led to further questioning and possible future investigations. One of the best activities I have done!" - Lizabeth L.
- Teacher with example photos
- Student STEM Journal
- Student Instructions
- Student Planning Pages
- Student Reflection Pages
- NGSS Standards
- Different sizes and styles of water bottles
Other STEM Challenges your students will love!
- Water Bottle Flipping End of the Year STEM Activities
- Paper Plate Marble Run End of the Year STEM Activity
- Bubble Wand Maker End of the Year STEM Activity
- Roller Coaster Creator End of the Year STEM Challenge
- States of Matter Slime Maker STEM Activity
- Fourth of July Air Powered Firework STEM Activity
- Toolbox Fathers Day STEM Activity
- Fishing for Math Fact Fluency STEM Activity
NEXT GENERATION SCIENCE STANDARDS
K-PS2-2 Motion and Stability: Forces and Interactions
Analyze data to determine if a design solution works as intended to
change the speed or direction of an object with a push or a pull.
3-PS2-2 Motion and Stability: Forces and Interactions
Make observations and/or measurements of an object’s motion to
provide evidence that a pattern can be used to predict future motion.