Water Cycle activity
Check out this Water Cycle Flip Flap Book® and get ready to have your students APPLY everything they learned about the Water Cycle in this fresh and funky Water Cycle Flip-Flap Book®!
This unit can:
- be used during a whole group lesson where the students complete the page that aligns with the daily lesson
- be used as an authentic assessment at the end of your unit on the water cycle
- can be given as an independent project at the end of your unit on the water cycle
Included in this unit is:
* 1 W-A-T-E-R Flip-Flap Book® - The students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learned about the water cycle.
- write why the water cycle is considered a cycle
- name 4 types of precipitation and illustrate them
- label a diagram of the water cycle ( accumulation, evaporation,
condensation, and precipitation )
- define and illustrate the words accumulation, evaporation,
condensation, and precipitation
- write a short paragraph explaining each part of the water cycle.
- There are two options for the last page in the book. One option
allows the students to define and illustrate transpiration and surface run-off. The other option allows the students to write a short paragraph about the water cycle. You do have the capability of using both pages if you wish to do so.
This flip-flap book® could also be used as an authentic assessment to evaluate the depth of knowledge your students gained through your unit on the water cycle.
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!
VIDEO TUTORIAL: Click here to WATCH a Flip Flap Book Video Tutorial
Flip Flap Book® Video Tutorial