Supplement your science plans about the water cycle with vocabulary bingo, a quiz, and 3 short reading passages about forms of precipitation, clouds, and oceans. The bingo game reviews 30 vocabulary words related to the water cycle. Students create their own bingo cards either by writing or by cutting out and attaching 24 choices onto a blank bingo card. Great way to integrate science and reading!
Click on the preview to see most of the pages included in the resource. The reading passages have readability levels in the 4th-5th grade range. 3rd graders will likely need more teacher support with decoding and vocabulary.
Here is what you get when you purchase this resource:
• Write-the-words bingo card (1 page)
• Choose-and-cut card with 30 choices (1 page)
• Blank bingo card (1 page)
• 30 calling cards with vocabulary and definitions (4 pages)
• Vocabulary printable (1 page)
• Bingo in the Classroom ideas (1 page)
• Vocabulary Quiz with 12 terms from bingo game (1 page)
• Vocabulary Quiz answer key (1 page)
• Cloud Cargo informational text and questions (1 page)
• Droplets on Display informational text and questions (1 page)
• Notions on Oceans informational text and questions (1 page)
• Reading Passages answer keys (1 page)
• TOU & Credits (1 page)
accumulation, atmosphere, cirrus, climate, cloud, condensation, cumulus, evaporation, fog, gravity, groundwater, hail, ice, lake, nimbus, ocean, perspiration, precipitation, rain, river, runoff, sea, sleet, snow, stratus, sun, transpiration, water cycle, water vapor, weather
HINT: You can use a free online bingo card generator if you like my word list and calling cards, but do not have the time for students to make their own bingo cards.
I’d appreciate your purchase, your rating, and your feedback.
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► My Bingo Games
are perfect for building vocabulary, practice, review & test prep.
► Click on the ★ to follow me for updates about new products, sales info & more!