Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- This bundle is a collection of DIGITAL & PRINTABLE resources to teach Earth & Space units! The resources in this bundle will follow skills aligned with 1st grade science. Most activities are great for Kinder too! Please look into each unit to ensure it works for your students.Digital activi$39.99$59.50Save $19.51
- This MEGA SCIENCE BUNDLE will be a collection of all present and future science resources for K-1st! PRINTABLES (craftivities, visual objective cards, hands on activities, writing prompts, independent practice, and QR code hunts using real life photographs) AND fully DIGITAL resources!★★ DOWNLOAD P$84.99$134.50Save $49.51
Are you wanting your kids to PLUNGE into learning ALL THINGS WATER?!
This bundle contains a GIANT comprehensive FULLY DIGITAL resource AND coordinating printable activities! Integrate nonfiction reading comprehension into your science unit, compare bodies of water with graphic organizers, use the self-checking slideshow to test student's knowledge on water sources and so, so much more!
Skills this resource will ANCHOR your students to:
⚓ water cycle (precipitation, evaporation, condensation)
⚓ states of matter - water as a solid, liquid and gas
⚓ uses and importance of water for living things
⚓ defining characteristics of different sources of water: rivers, lakes, ponds and ocean
⚓ freshwater vs. saltwater habitats
This digital resource is accessible using PowerPoint, Google Slides links (that can be used in Google Classroom), AND preloaded Seesaw activities!
- 9 digital lessons ready to assign with movable parts with just a click of a button!
- over 80 teaching & practice slides full of interactive practice
- embedded videos to introduce/reinforce each lesson - plus two videos created specifically for this resource!
- a super fun self-checking slideshow for students to practice naming sources of water - when they advance through the slides, they earn "water widdles" (kid friendly riddles involving water)!
- nonfiction comprehension passages that require students finding text evidence!
- Posters to show image and definition of bodies of water
- TWO Nonfiction Reading Comprehension Passages + Vocabulary Preview PowerPoints: Dive deep into learning about oceans and rivers and applying comprehension strategies! Both passages come with their own Vocabulary Preview Power Point to give vibrant visual and definition of vocabulary and sight words used in passage prior to reading (about 20 slides a piece). Each reading passage has a "prereading" exercise, four paragraph passage filled with facts, illustration response page, and comprehension questions. These are great to have students practice underlining text evidence and key words!
- Water Hunt - 20 QR codes linked to vivid photographs and videos! Students determine if the video or image shows a lake, ocean, river or stream. Recording page, answer key AND alternative printable photographs given!
- Living Things Brainstorm: Students illustrate and label living things found in oceans, rivers, lakes and ponds.
- Picture Sort to sort living things and attributes of pond and ocean
- Venn Diagram & Double Bubble Map to compare/contrast two bodies of water of their choice
- "Water Widdles" - Riddles for students to identify sources of water based on clues.
Buying this product gives you ONE license (only one person can use). If you're buying for you and your team, simply add additional licenses when you check out for 50% off a piece! Thank you!
Click here to follow my TpT store and catch all new products at 50% off for the first 24-48 hours!
Let's connect! Follow me on social media for deals, new products and freebies!
TEKS 1.7B: Identify and describe a variety of natural sources of water, including streams, lakes and oceans.
TEKS 2.7B: Identify and compare the properties of natural sources of freshwater and saltwater.