Help your students see the water cycle around them with these three 22" by 28" classroom posters. Easy assembly! Student response pages included.
Table of Contents
• illustrated assembly information
• 7 pages to create the Condensation poster
• 7 pages to create the Precipitation poster
• 7 pages to create the Evaporation poster
• 3 student response pages, one for each poster
• 3 student writing pages
How to Use This Page
Follow the simple directions for assembly. Laminate the posters if desired.
Display the posters on bulletin boards or classroom walls. Allow students the opportunity to discuss the pictures and make connections to times they have experienced examples of the water cycle.
Have students complete the response pages about their personal experiences with the water cycle. Display student work with the posters.
Ask students to write about one of the aspects of the water cycle. These writing pages can be used as a nonfiction writing sample.
You May Also Like
Water Cycle Vocabulary Activities
Water Cycle Scavenger Hunt
Weather and Water Cycle Vocabulary Activities
Tips for Customers
• Follow my store for product updates and sales.
• Follow my Facebook page to find occasional flash freebies and ½ price sales on new products here
• Please leave feedback to gain credit for future purchases.
• Contact me through Product Q&A with any questions, concerns, or problems.
Ann Fausnight ♥