Looking for an online activity? This resource is PERFECT for e-learning. This is the exact activity I am sending to my students next week.
This is a Google Slides resource that can easily be uploaded to Google Classroom so the students can work at their own pace. This product is also EDITABLE! Don't like one of the activities? NO PROBLEM! Switch it out with one of your own!
In this Google Slides, there are 3 choice boards that the students will work through. The choice boards are Explore, Review, & Assess. Each board has NINE activities to choose from. That is a total of 27 activities on the water cycle! You can have your students complete as many or as few activities as you want!
Examples of Tasks:
- Review a presentation with definitions
- Matching terms, definitions, & pictures
- Labeling the water cycle diagram
- Watching YouTube videos
- Reading articles/websites
- Playing Quizizz
- Reviewing on Quizlet
- Creating a water cycle in a bag
- Writing a song on the water cycle
- Writing a story taking a rain drop through the water cycle
- & many more
Terms used in this resource: collection, condensation, evaporation, precipitation, transpiration, & run-off