Use this worksheet to supplement your child's first lesson about the water cycle and evaporation!
1. Draw a puddle on the ground.
2. Draw rays coming from the sun down onto the puddle.
3. Draw water vapor coming up from the puddle.
4. Erase your puddle because it has evaporated.
5. Draw a cloud at the top of your evaporation lines.
6. Draw rain coming out of the cloud down onto the ground.
7. Draw a puddle on the ground where the rain has fallen.
8. Repeat the whole cycle again and again! ; )
by Our Time to Learn, ages 4-6