Also included in
- Plan your 5th grade science units with these fun and engaging grade 5 science activities that your students will love. Perfect for teaching all of the science standards for the year. Makes a great fifth grade science review for the end of the year or standardized testing. These hands-on science aPrice $85.00Original Price $135.00Save $50.00
Everything you need to teach the water cycle is included in this highly engaging, low prep resource. Students will learn about evaporation, condensation, precipitation, runoff, and transpiration. These easy to print and prep lessons will engage your students with hands-on, fun activities that are planned out for you! This easy to use resource includes a mind map, foldable (2 versions), discussion cards, water cycle in a baggie, color coding, poster project, evaporation experiment, surface area experiments, water cycle booklet, bulletin board display, water cycle project (2 version), and an assessment. It’s all here and ready to help you teach the earth science standards. You won’t need anything else to teach the water cycle with this resource!
View the Preview to see samples of all activities included in this water cycle resource!
Water Cycle Activities Included:
- Mind Map
- Foldable (2 versions)
- Discussion Cards
- Water Cycle in a Baggie Teacher Directions
- Water Cycle in a Baggie Recording Sheet
- Water Cycle Color Coding (2 versions)
- Water Cycle Poster Project Teacher Directions
- Poster Recording Sheet (2 versions)
- Poster Planning Sheet
- Evaporation Experiment Teacher Directions
- Evaporation Experiment Recording Sheet
- Surface Area Experiment Teacher Directions
- Surface Area Experiment Recording Sheet
- Water Cycle Booklet or Mobile Teacher Direction
- Booklet or Mobile Activity
- Bulletin Board Display
- Bulletin Board Interactive Recording Sheet
- Bulletin Board Posters for Each Phase of the Water Cycle
- Bulletin Board Letters “Water Cycle!”
- Project Teacher Directions
- Project (2 Versions)
See What Teachers are Saying:
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ “I am always trying to improve my lessons and this is a great resource!”
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ “Fun way to teach about the water cycle. My kids loved the experiments."
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ “This was a huge help for my first year teaching the water cycle! Thank you!”
Science Units for Other Topics:
Earn Free TpT Credits!
Leave feedback on your purchases to earn free TpT Credits that can be used on future purchases. Just visit My Purchases and click on Provide Feedback to leave review and earn TpT credits.
You may also like…
Having difficulty with a file?
Copyright © Chloe Campbell
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
Questions or comments? Please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org