Whatever the Weather....
Looking for a good place to start your weather unit? Try this Water Cycle Mini-book information set! Use this set to teach your students about the stages of the water cycle, including evaporation, condensation, and precipitation. Students can glue the mini-book, vocabulary foldable, and water cycle diagram into their interactive science notebooks for future reference. You even have THREE versions of the water cycle diagram to choose from - two black & white AND one in color for a science bulletin board or display.
Included in this water cycle lesson packet are the following activities:
* Mini Book over the Water Cycle with instructions.
* Full page version of Mini Book reading passage
* 2 page worksheet / quiz over the Water Cycle
* Interactive notebook foldable for Water Cycle Vocabulary
* Water Cycle crossword vocabulary puzzle
* Water Cycle diagram pages for notes / notebook
* Answer keys
Find task cards to wrap up your Water Cycle lesson (and that cover the information in this packet) here: Water Cycle Task Cards
Enjoy this activity! And find more great activities for science, math, and more here on Sassycat Corner! Thank you for visiting today!