Trying to find a fun way to teach the water cycle? This is a great product to get your kids to understand the steps of the water cycle!
This set covers evaporation, condensation, precipitation, run off, *transpiration and *accumulation.
* - If you do not teach these, I have made TWO assessments: one that includes these, and one that does not!
Included in this Water Cycle Set are:
* Water Cycle Mini Posters featuring vocabulary, definitions and color pictures!
* Water Cycle Presentation (PDF) that covers all of the above topics. A sample slide can be seen in the thumbnails.
* Water Cycle Assessment and Vocabulary Pack
- two assessments (one with 3 steps, one with all 5)
- keys to both assessments
- Triple Concentration Vocabulary Game/Vocabulary Study
* Water Cycle Game - Journey Through the Water Cycle
- This is a great movement activity that can culminate with students drawing an illustration, writing a comic or story, drawing a diagram, however you see fit!
**Please note that the presentation is in a PDF format. This is to protect the fonts and clip art. Thank you for your understanding!
I hope you enjoy this item. If you have any questions, concerns or ideas for custom work, please contact me! Thanks and stop by again soon!
Visit my blog!
Visit me on Facebook!
Follow me on Pinterest!