Are you looking for a way to differentiate and reinforce students’ learning about the water cycle?
This set of printable books gives you lots of options!
Stages of the Water Cycle
included in these books:
4) Collection, Accumulation (BOTH terms included for every book)
This resource includes:
• a half-page illustrated mini-book about the water cycle
• illustrated pages for students to write about each stage of the water cycle
• blank pages that allow students to both draw AND write about each stage of the water cycle.
Both the illustrated and blank books have 3 options for writing lines:
• “primary” lines (top and bottom line with a dashed line in the middle)
• double lines (Handwriting Without Tears format)
• single lines (more space for older students’ smaller handwriting)
PLEASE SEE THE PREVIEW TO SEE FULL SAMPLE PAGES
Use the mini-book
to provide the most support for your students. It is a great summary
to reinforce learning!
Select the illustrated book
for students that need visual support or may be bogged down by drawing. You may also use this option as an assessment
; the pictures provide support.
The blank book
provides a template for open-ended thinking! Select this option as an assessment, or a culminating writing project
after students learn about the water cycle!
Thank you for considering this product!
© 2014 Karli Lomax
Be sure to check out my Water Cycle Project
for another resource!!!
Follow my store
to receive notice of new products, sales and freebies. Just click on the green star
near my name and picture located on the upper right side of this page. Thank you for keeping in touch!