★ Just Updated on 01/31/17! ★ Looking for a fun, interactive review game? This Water Cycle Whack-a-Mole Review Game engages students while reviewing content.
How does this game work?
• Students are split into five teams.
• There are 20 questions regarding the water cycle with four answer choices per question.
→ Basic Concepts Reviewed: evaporation, condensation, precipitation, accumulation, runoff, groundwater
• Students "whack" a mole by pressing or touching a question option.
→ The question is then revealed.
• Immediate feedback appears once a team selects an answer choice.
• Students keep track of each point they earn on the Score Board.
• The team with the most points after answering the 20 questions or at the end of the available time is the winner!
Included in this Package:
• PowerPoint game presentation including a Teacher Instruction Slide (31 slides in PPT)
• Team Table Tents to designate each team's table headquarters (5 pages in pdf)
→ Available in full color and black and white.
• Review Game 3-D Dice - just print, cut fold, and tape! (1 page in pdf)
You May Also Like:
• My Life as a Drip Science and Writing FREEBIE
• My Life as a Drip Complete Lesson Pack
• Water Cycle Word Wall Cards
• Water Cycle Interactive Diagram - SMART Notebook
• Water Cycle Assessment - Editable
• Water Cycle Vocabulary Review Game - I Have, Who Has...
How to receive TpT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Once you click this link, you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you provide feedback, TpT rewards you with feedback credits that you may use toward future purchases. Your feedback allows me to continue providing quality products that are useful in your classroom!
Make sure to receive notifications of new products and sale events by clicking the green ‘Follow Me’ button next to my seller picture. You can also follow me on:
→ Facebook at Mrs. Willyerd’s Virtual Classroom
→ Twitter @angelawillyerd
→ Pinterest @awillyerd
→ Instagram @AngelaWillyerd
Most Grateful to…
Kimberly Geswein Fonts
for her great font and digital paper designs!
on TpT for the biome landform background.
on TpT for the emoji clip art.
Teacher's Resource Force
on TpT for the mole clip art.
© Angela Willyerd. Please see Creative Commons license below for more details.
Whack-a-Mole Water Cycle Review Game
by Angela Willyerd
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License