Also included in
- Use scavenger hunts throughout the year to promote active learning during science class! Most of the topics for third grade science are covered. If I make any new scavenger hunts to cover additional topics, I will include them later. Feel free to make suggestions for missing topics under my Q&A$60.00$86.95Save $26.95
This product is ready for distance learning. Check out the TpT Digital Activity button. I have already created a student-friendly digital activity with directions and answer boxes that can be used through Google Classroom.
This scavenger hunt introduces students to information about Water Cycle. This scavenger hunt includes 20 question cards in color and b/w, answer key, an assessment activity, a crossword puzzle, and search and find (a more rigorous word search requiring written answers), plus a small cover to help you organize your materials.
How to Use this Product
1. Print the Water Cycle Scavenger Hunt cards on card stock or brightly-colored paper and cut them apart along the dotted lines.
2. Make copies of the Water Cycle Scavenger Hunt questions worksheet (2-sided). Each student needs a copy.
3. Place the Water Cycle Scavenger Hunt cards around your classroom where students will be able to find them. You can put them on chairs, on the computer keyboard, on the back of your classroom door, on the sides of student desks, on the chalkboard, or wherever you like.
4. Students have to search the room and find all of the sentence cards to answer the questions. You can differentiate by having students work alone or with a classmate.
Table of Contents
• cover card for organizing and storing scavenger hunt
• student answer pages
• 20 colorful information cards
• 20 black and white information cards
• Crossword Puzzle (2 formats - with and without a word bank)
• Search and Find (a more rigorous word search requiring written answers)
• answer keys
More About the Product
With the Scavenger Hunt game I have the students complete it as part of a rotation during reading groups. I only have 4 or 5 students walking around with clipboards to locate the sentence cards and write their answers. Students needing extra support can be paired with a partner for this activity. I have also done similar activities with the whole class or as a filler for early finishers, especially if you made the cards a little bit tricky to find. My students enjoy this activity.
This product is also available as a part of my
Science Bundle Buying the bundle will save you money!
Tips for Customers
• Follow my store for product updates and sales.
• Follow my Facebook page to find occasional flash freebies and ½ price sales on new products here
• Please leave feedback to gain credit for future purchases.
• Contact me through Product Q&A with any questions, concerns, or problems.
Ann Fausnight ♥