PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Water Cycle - This unit contains 14 activities you can use to enhance your unit on the Water Cycle. Each page contains a reading passage with questions, an activity, or an investigation that you can use for a grade. To increase vocabulary, I created vocabulary posters that illustrate important key terms. There is also a coloring book activity in which students illustrate parts of the water cycle. Additionally, you will find 28 task cards with student response page and answer key.
1. Water on Earth reading and fill in the blank
2. Fresh Water reading and fill in the blank
3. Salt Water reading and fill in the blank
4. Evaporation reading and fill in the blank
5. Transpiration reading and fill in the blank
6. Condensation reading and fill in the blank
7. Precipitation reading and fill in the blank
8. Collection/Runoff reading and fill in the blank
9. Water Cycle Vocabulary matching
10. Water Cycle Quiz
11. Create your own water cycle - class demonstration
12. Showing condensation - class demonstration
13. Water and Pollution reading and question
14. Label the Water Cycle
15. Water Cycle coloring book
16. Water Cycle Vocabulary Posters
17. Water Cycle Task Cards with Response Sheet and Answer Key
This unit is also included in my Science Units - Mega Bundle
CHECK OUT MY OTHER SCIENCE UNITS!