Students will be able to:
1. Define concepts used in the water cycle.
2. Recognize and understand the process of the water cycle.
3. Relate the water cycle to real life situations.
4. Recognize all the different types of waters in our world.
5. Know why water is important and why we have water.
6. Define the different types of water sources and how they relate to humans.
7. Define groundwater and surface water and recognize examples.
8. Recognize where their water comes from.
9. Make their own water wells.
10. Recognize what household items they use for water.
11. Know how to conserve water in their homes and lives.
12. Figure out how much water they use at home.
13. Understand how to conserve water in their homes.
14. Construct a graph a compare good and bad uses of water.
15. Recognize what they need to conserve more of.
16. Understand why water is important to conserve.
17. Recognize that water is a limited resource.